The Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
– Directed order authority: Directed (non-competitive) task orders up to $4.5M each are allowed.
– Expands capabilities for emerging technologies,
– Supports both outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) and CONUS requirements,
– Features limited protest-ability up to $10M, and
– Offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research.
The scope of the 8(a) STARS III Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is centered on North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code 541512 but may include other NAICS codes that are predominately IT services. These may include, but are not limited to, 541511, 541513, 541519, and 518210. The contract offers IT services ranging from simple to complex and services-based solutions such as IT help-desk support, information assurance, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and more.
– $50 billion program ceiling and five-year base period with one three-year option: Allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements.
– Sole-source task orders up to the 8(a) competitive threshold: Enhances opportunities for 8(a) firms
– Streamlined Acquisition Process: Negotiations occur only between the agency, SBA, and the potential 8(a) eligible vendor.
– Contract types include fixed-price, labor-hour, and time-and-material terms: Offers flexibility of contract types to mitigate risk.
– Two focused scope sub-areas: Access to contractors with demonstrated experience in either emerging technology or performance in an OCONUS location.
– Ancillary services and/or equipment are permitted when integral and necessary to the IT services-based solution Facilitates integrated IT services-based solutions: Access to exceptionally qualified 8(a) small-business industry partners.
– Enables federal clients to earn small-disadvantaged business (SDB) credit: Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505.
– Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time: Complimentary scope compatibility reviews promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits.
– No protests on orders under $10M, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC: Minimizes protest risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support.
– STARS III Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0484
– Contract Ordering Period: 7/2/2021 -7/1/2026, with a 3-year option ordering period
– DUNS Number: 078511624
– UEI Number: JH5UJ5A4MHH6
– CAGE CODE: 6VSZ5
– STARS 3 Contract Manager: Paul Randhawa
– Contract Manager Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Contract Manager Phone Number: 301.725.4500 Ext. 302
For GSA 8(a) STARS III Ordering Guide: Click Here