UVS is a GSA MAS prime contract holder. The GSA MAS is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government, providing direct access to products and services on an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award basis.
Under the MAS Program, GSA issues long-term governmentwide contracts that provide federal, state, and local government buyers access to commercial products, services and solutions at pre negotiated pricing.
Through the GSA MAS, UVS can be contracted to provide Computer System Design and Programming Services, Cloud Migration and Hosting Services, Automated Contact Center Solutions including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Chatbots, Identity, Credentialing and Access Management solutions and services to support federal, state, and local governments.
– Contract Number: 47QTCA21D00B7
– Government-Wide BPA: Federal, state, local, and tribal government organizations can use the GSA MAS.
– Cost-Effective Procurement Vehicle: GSA has pre-negotiated rates under the schedule providing agencies with best value pricing.
– Simplified Acquisition: Agencies benefit from limited competition procurement. A competitive GSA MAS procurement requires only three qualifying firms that are capable of satisfying the agency’s requirements.
– Services Offered Include: UVS is authorized to provide services under SIN 132-51 – Information Technology (IT) Professional Services.